1) PROMO TITLE
MYX Adventures Takes You To Korea
2) BRIEF DESCRIPTION
One lucky viewer / follower and a companion will get a chance to win a trip to Seoul, South Korea on October 17-21, 2019.
3) PROMO PERIOD
July 1-31, 2019
Greater Manila Area only (NCR, Laguna, Cavite, Rizal, Bulacan, Pampanga, and Batangas)
5) WHO ARE QUALIFIED TO JOIN
- The contest is open to all Filipinos age 18 to 30 years old, male or female residing in Greater Manila Area, Philippines, are subscribed to ABS-CBN TV Plus, SkyCable, Destiny, and other provincial cable operators carrying MYX and a follower of MYX on social media.
- Any potential contestant must be a passport-holder with a validity of at least seven (7) months and must be available to travel to Seoul, South Korea on October 17-21, 2019; and, at their own expense, provide their own accommodations and transportations to Metro Manila as needed.
6) WHO ARE DISQUALIFIED TO JOIN
a) Regular employees, contractual, talents, and their relatives up to the second degree of affinity or consanguinity of the following are not allowed to join the contest:
- Creative Programs, Inc. (CPI) and all its subsidiaries
- Corporate Sponsors and all its subsidiaries and media agencies
b) Persons reporting regularly to the promoter, sponsor or advertiser under a contract of service and who, by the nature of the service they render may have a direct and personal knowledge of this promotion are likewise disqualified.
c) Employees of other cable networks are not allowed to join the contest.
7) HOW TO JOIN
a. Participants must answer the PROMO QUESTION, "Why is Korea on top of your travel bucketlist?" The answer must be between 50 - 200 words, in English or Filipino.
b. Partisipant must upload a photo of himself/herself with the companion of choice.
c. Participants must then log-on to http://myx.abs-cbn.com to register for the promo.
- In the promo website, participant must then enter their course / occupation, school / employer, passport number with expiration date, ABS-CBN TV Plus I.D. box number / cable operator, and their answer to the question in the ESSAY FIELD.
(Promo Question Answer; must be 50 - 200 words)
Course / Occupation: BA Journalism
School / Employer: UP Diliman
Passport Number and Expiration Date: P85005B 08 JUN 2028
Cable Operator: Sky Cable
Korea is my top travel destination because as I grew up watching K-Pop on MYX and watching K-dramas, I have become fascinated with their culture. I want to see and experience for myself what I only see on television.
Participant must also provide the complete contact information on the required fields below:
d. Deadline for submission of entries is on July 31, 2019, 11:59PM, date and time based on Creative Programs, Inc. (CPI) official time when entry is received by the official promo website.
e. If for whatever reason the declared winner will be unable to join the scheduled trip after confirmation and complying with promo requirements, then the grand prize could be transferrable to another person who are available on the travel dates.
8) DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES is on July 31, 2019, 11:59PM.
a. Roundtrip economy-class airfare for two (2) inclusive of travel tax and terminal fees from Manila (via Ninoy Aquino International Airport) to Incheon (Incheon International Airport), land transfers to and from the airport
b. Standard Room Accomodations in Hotel Skypark for five (5) days and four (4) nights + Meal Allowance
c. Five (5) days Standart Travel Insurance Coverage for two (2) within the duration of the trip.
d. Travel date is on October 17-21, 2019. The winner should coordinate with MYX representative on how he/she will receive the plane tickets and travel kits. There shall be no rebate on fare based on actual airfare cost should the winning pair choose to take the other means of transportation to and from Seoul, South Korea.
10) VALIDATION OF ENTRIES / DETERMINATION OF THE WINNER
a. Only entries with complete entries and contact details submitted on or before the cut-off date and time will be considered valid.
b. Judging of entries will be done on August 8, 2019 with the presence of a DTI Representative. It will be based on the criteria below, by Creative Programs, Inc. representatives.
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING:
ANSWER (Based on the submitted answer's composition and creativity) - 40%
APPEAL AND PERSONALITY (Based on the submitted photo of the participant and plus one) - 30%
BRAND INTEGRATION (Based on the participant's answer and inclusion of the MYX brand) - 30%
A DTI representative will then verify all the entry scores on August 8, 2019 at the Creative Programs, Inc. office, 8F Eugenio Lopez Jr. Communications Center, Mother Ignacia Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City. Upon verification, winner will be declared.
Andre Allan Alvarez - Channel Head, MYX
Margarita M. Catalan - Marketing & Events Head, CPI
Janelle C. Dilao - Marketing Officer, MYX
11) HOW TO CLAIM
a. The winner, together with his / her companion, must bring the following documents to Creative Programs, Inc. (8/F ELJ Communication Center, Mother Ignacia, South Triangle, Quezon City) on August 8 - 16, 2019 from 10:00AM to 5:00PM for verification and briefing purposes:
- A printout (screen shot) of the e-mail and actual registered mail of notification
- Valid ID (such as Government-issued IDs, birth certificate, work/school ID)
- ABS-CBN TV Plus Box I.D. photo
- Cable Billing Statement
- Passport I.D. of winner and companion
- Original and photocopy of OECD Visas (if applicable)
- Accomplished South Korea Visa Application Form
- One (1) passport photo
- Proof of income / Financial stability
> For employed individuals
* Original bank certificate
* Original bank statements or passbook from the last three (3) months
* Original Certificate of Employment
* Photocopy of ITR (Form 2316)
> For self-employed individuals:
* Original bank certificate
* (Business owners) Photocopies of Business Registration issued by the DTI / SEC, company ITR, and Business Permit or Mayor's Permit
* (Freelanceers) Photocopy of ITR Form 2316 and payment receipts from a BIR-authorized bank and proof of work done
* Cover letter
b. The winner shall solely bear all costs and expenses relating to, arising from or connected with, the requirement to present the necessary documentation on the said validation schedule stated above.
c. All expenses related to the claiming, availing, or enjoying of the prizes not provided for herein are the sole responsibility of the winner, including, but not limited to, hotel accommodations, carrier surcharges, service charges, local transportation, insurance, meals, beverages, incidental charges and gratuities outside of the official itinerary of the trip.
d. The declared winner will be notified by an authorized Creative Programs, Inc. representative via phone, e-mail and registered mail, or both; that their entry was scored the highest and later on that, upon validation, was declared winner on August 16, 2019.
e. The winner and his / her companion must be available to travel to Seoul, South Korea on October 17-21, 2019.
f. No text notification will be sent to the winner advising him / her the he / she is the declared winner.
g. Names of declared winner and his / her companion will be announced on August 16, 2019 on MYX TV channel and social media properties (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
h. Roundtrip tickets and accommodations are subject to the terms and conditions of the airline, bus and / or sea travel (as the case may be) and lodging merchants.
i. The grand prize is transferrable to another person, but said person must be available to travel on October 17 - 21, 2019.
j. The declared winner is given until August 10, 2019 to inform Creative Programs, Inc. if he / she can join the scheduled trip so as to give the Creative Programs, Inc. enough time to adjust to the changes and make the necessary arrangements as the case may be.
k. The declared winner and his / her companion authorize ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corporation and Creative Programs, Inc. to disclose and publish their names, photos and other particulars determined by ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corporation and Creative Programs, Inc., to any person/s and in any mode or manner as ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corporation and Creative Programs, Inc. may deem appropriate.
a. Website Handling
- All the data entered by the user in the online form will be saved in 10-30 seconds, depending on the internet connection of the user. Log date and time (specified in hours, minutes, and seconds) will be recorded automatically upon submission of entry. All information is saved in a MySQL Database Server. Details such as participant's profile which includes the log date and time upon submission of entry, categories, categories answers, and participants' answers are stored in a separate table.
* Database Name used is bizformitem_bizform_myxph_promoentries
*Table names and their contents are listed below:
> myxph - participants profile (including log date and time of submission of entry)
> myxph_entries - participants answers
- There will be two administrative ("Admin") persons from the Creative Programs, Inc. who will monitor the promo website, by the name of Jose Mari Calderon, Website Manager and Feliz Borja, Social Media Specialist.
- Declaration of valid entries will be on August 8, 2019.
* Those that do not comply with the required elements will be purged from the database.
* Encoding of names of those with valid entries in a MS Office Excel file database.
* Print out of names of those with valid entries to make sure there are no duplication of names
* To determine the winner, all entries will be scored and the entry with the highest score shall be declared as the winner
* An authorized DTI representative shall be invited to witness the process of scoring the entries by the Creative Programs, Inc. representative.
* After the entries were scored, their entries' information will be verified from the valid format required. The answers will be verified by the DTI representative and MYXph Marketing Officer - Janelle Dilao.
* The list of valid entries will be given to the DTI representative upon scoring of entries.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Participants represent and warrant that they have read, understood and agreed to abide by its complete rules and regulations.
2. Participants will retain copyright and ownership of their entries. However by submitting their photos, participants hereby agree to grant ABS-CBN and its subsidiaries and affiliate an exclusive, royalty-free license to use the same.
3. ABS-CBN and its subsidiaries and affiliates reserve the right to block, remove, or disqualify communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of another or (d) violates any law or regulation or (e) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to ABS-CBN and its subsidiaries and affiliates at their sole discretion.
4. ABS-CBN disclaims any liability for failure to receive or acknowledge entries arising from force majeure, including acts of God, fires, floods, wars or other disturbances, labor unrest, or other causes beyong its control.
5. ABS-CBN shall be free from responsibility in case of injury, accident or death by bearer of the gift certificate prizes and companion during the trip.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 11060 Series of 2019