LOOK: 6 Movies To Watch In Cinemas This Father's Day!
Treat your dads to a great movie this Father's Day! We've got tons of films to choose from in local theaters right now and here are 6 movies which could make your bonding time even more worthwhile.
1. For the adventurous dad: Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge
Sail across the seas with Captain Jack Sparrow as he goes on a new quest to fight an old nemesis!
Courtesy: Walt Disney Studios Philippines
2. For the protective dad: The Mummy
With your Pappy by your side, you'll feel totally safe exploring the Dark Universe!
Courtesy: Universal Pictures
3. For the goofy dad: Baywatch
If your Papa was a fan of the classic TV show, he'll definitely enjoy the big screen adaptation!
Courtesy: Paramount Pictures
4. For the super dad: Wonder Woman
Help Tatay take a load off by seeing one of the best superhero films ever made!
Courtesy: Warner Bros. Pictures
5. For the groovy dad: Can We Still Be Friends
Introduce your Papang to the millennial experience via Gerald and Arci's reunion movie!
Courtesy: ABS-CBN Starcinema
6. For the young-at-heart dad: Despicable Me 3
This light and entertaining film is perfect for moviegoers of all ages including your Papsky!
Which movie are you going to see in cinemas with your dad? Tell us in the comments!