The much-awaited "The Fault In Stars" will finally hit the theaters TOMORROW! Telling the story of Hazel and Gus - two extraordinary teenagers who share an acerbic wit, a disdain for the conventional, and a love that sweeps them -- and us – on an unforgettable journey. We know you guys just can't wait to finally see this film!
The movie, based on John Green‘s wildly popular young-adult novel is actually full of poignant quotes about true love and life that have already resonated millions of readers across the globe. And seeing that we still got a bit of time on our hands to wait for the movie, we're giving you round-up of some of the most "quotable" quotes from John Green. So get those tissue boxes ready for Hazel and Gus' thoughtful lines can reduce even the most stoic readers to a puddle of tears.
1. "Okay? Okay."
2. "I'm a grenade and at some point I'm going to blow up and I would like to minimize the casualties, okay?"
3. "It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you."
4. "I think forever is an incorrect concept."
5. "The world is not a wish-granting factory."
6. "I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once."
7. "I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you."
8. "You have a choice in this world, I believe, about how to tell sad stories, and we made the funny choice."
9. "You don’t get to choose if you get hurt in this world…but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices."
10. "Our fearlessness shall be our secret weapon."
11. "You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I’m grateful."
12. "I hope you realize that trying to keep your distance from me will not lessen my affection for you."
13. "That's the thing about pain, it demands to be felt."
14. "Everybody should have true love and it should last at least as long as your life does."
15. I will not tell you our love story, because—like all real love stories—it will die with us, as it should.
Watch the trailer below!
Mark your calendars!
The Fault In Our Stars