LOOK: 7 Times JANELLA SALVADOR Was A Real Disney Princess!
With her beautiful face and captivating voice, Janella Salvador could pass as a real Disney princess! Here are some of the Philippine sweetheart's most enchanting Disney princess moments!
1. Her "Happily Ever After" began when she was chosen to sing the theme song of Hong Kong Disneyland's 10th anniversary!
Video Courtesy: ABS-CBN Starmusic
2. Janella's journey continued with her impressive rendition of "How Far I'll Go" from Moana.
Video Courtesy: Walt Disney Studios Philippines
3. She transformed into both Rapunzel and Anna from Frozen in last year's "Disney In Concert: Tale As Old As Time"!
• For the first time in forever, i'm getting what i'm dreaming of. • For the first time in forever, nothing's in my way. Every single time I sing those two lines, my heart soars. It was such an experience to be a part of this concert; not to mention working with Disney for the 3RD time. I am overwhelmed by all your kind words because I know there's so much room for improvement and i'm inspired to do even better next time. THANK YOU SO MUCH for this opportunity to feel like a disney princess ?? Rapunzel/Anna, signing off.
4. She channeled Belle from Beauty and the Beast on her 18th birthday!
5. This is so reminiscent of the moment when Ariel first got her legs and feet on The Little Mermaid!
6. Apparently, Janella can also be Snow White who's got quite an appetite!
7. Last but not the least, she found her Prince named Elmeow!
Get ready for one super magical night with Janella as she holds her first digital concert on March 5! You can send your song requests through Twitter by using the hashtag #OneMusicSuperJanella starting February 1.
What's your favorite Disney Princess moment of Janella? Tell us in the comments!