8 K-BBQ Places Where You Can Get Your ‘Samgyup’ Fix Delivered
Admit it—even before the country transitioned to GCQ, the stricter lockdown days left you craving for your favorite Korean barbecue fix. Staying at home watching Korean dramas nonstop for weeks only hyped up the desire for juicy, tasty grilled meat. For a while, we only get to imagine ourselves back in our usual spot of your go-to ‘samgyup’ place, bathing in the delicious scent of food in the air as we share a good meal with friends.
But as they say, if there’s a will, there’s a way! K-bbq places are easing back to operations by offering delivery services to their loyal patrons. So yes, if you’re done depriving yourself of Korean food, hosting a Korean barbecue party at home sounds like a heavenly way to load yourself up!
We listed down 8 K-bbq places where you can order your meats and have it sent right at your doorsteps. Gather the whole fam for some bonding sesh over grilled meat and banchan (and some soju, if you have!)!
1. Jin Joo Korean Grill. Aside from premium cuts, side dishes, and rice bowl meals, Jin Joo Korean Grill offers a K-Hotpot that you can get starting at P799. Get munching with a side order of Jinjoo Fried Wings & Tteokbokki or Japchae! Order via LalaMove or Viber (09172555578).
2. Ye Dang Korean Restaurant. Here’s a special treat for loyal fans of Ye Dang—they offer free delivery with a minimum order worth P500 from Tuesday to Thursday! Valid in select areas, you may now savor their delish beef or pork cuts minus an extra charge. Order via FoodPanda, Grab, LalaMove, JoyRide, or text 09175995776.
3. Samgyup Sa Bahay. Even before the pandemic hit us, Samgyup Sa Bahay has been ahead of the delivery game, serving K-bbq fans with premium samgyeopsal sets straight to our homes. Packages come with equipment for a legit Korean barbecue experience, condiments, and of course, side dishes! Order via text/Viber 09972184975/09472001276, phone call (046) 4183911, email [email protected], or Messenger (Samgyupsabahay).
4. Korean J Grill. While meat sets are their pride, customers still have the option to customize their ‘samgyup’ experience from Korean J Grill, with extra meat, sides, and other add ons you can include. Order via LalaMove, Grab, or text/call 09459835940/09162950460.
5. Happyfoods Group. The genius behind K-bbq concepts Sariwon, Soban K-Town Grill, and Sibyullee Unlimited Korean BBQ created a one-stop online shop to bring the goodness of these restaurants to every doorstep. It’s definitely a party with their yummy selection of raw meats, side dishes, and drinks! Order via www.happyfoodsgroup.ph or Viber 09563405674.
6. Geonbae. Their affordable ala carte menu gives you the will to choose only your preferred meats, sides, and condiments on your dinner table. If you’re feeling extra, enjoy your meal with maki rolls available as well. Order via www.localfolksgroup.com, Grab, or LalaMove.
7. Premier Samgyupsal. What we love about this store is the great meat packages they sell—you may opt for simple beef or pork sets or have a mix with pork & chicken, pork & beef, or the all-in package instead. Order via text/Viber 09176748188 or call (02) 82879379.
8. Samgyup MNL. This shop is also a pioneer in Korean barbecue home delivery service. They boast of quality meats and tasty side dishes made fresh everyday, plus free use of grilling equipment, too! The best part? For every P1,000 you spend, P50 will be used to feed the frontliners in Pasig and Pateros. Talk about a meal that gives back! Order via call/text/Viber 09165504350, email [email protected], and Messenger (samgyupmnl).