Join The 'CAPTAIN MARVEL' Cast In Singapore On Valentine's Day!
Ai dela Cruz
No Valentine's Day plans yet? Well, we've got a super awesome one for you!
This February 14, the Captain Marvel cast and directors will only be a 4-hour plane ride away from us! Brie Larson (Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel), Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury), and Gemma Chan (Minn-Erva), along with directors Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck, are set to make landfall at the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore for a special fan event!
Courtesy: Marvel Studios
Before getting to watch the much-anticipated first female-led Marvel movie on March 6, fans from all over South Asia are invited to be part of this free-to-public event at the Sands Expo and Convention Centre, so go tell your fellow Marvel fans and loved ones (may they be Team Kree or Team Skrull) about this now and plan a Valentine trip to SG!
Due to venue capacity limitations, all attendees will be required to pre-register and collect their ticket in person on Sunday, February 10, at the Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Level B2, Hall F.
Registration will commence on the same day (February 10) and will run until tickets are fully redeemed. Fans must have a valid Marina Bay Sands or SISTIC ticketing account and will need to provide their account details in order to register for the event in person. If they do not have an existing Marina Bay Sands or SISTIC ticketing account, it is highly recommended that they sign up for one prior to registration day (before February 10). Sign up for an account now via this link: http://po.st/MBSSignUp
Important points to remember for registration and ticket collection:
- A Photo ID (Passport or NRIC) is required to register in person.
- A valid Marina Bay Sands or SISTIC ticketing account is required for registration.
- For safety and security reasons, there is a limit to the number of fans allowed into the Fan Event venue. Therefore, tickets will be issued on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Fans must be physically present to register for themselves and cannot register on behalf of anyone else.
- Tickets are non-transferable and fans may be subject to ID verification checks on the day of the Fan Event. The organisers have the right to deny access to those with tickets that have been transferred or tampered with.
- While there is no age limit, children aged 13 and below will be required to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Information on admission to the Fan Event will be provided at the point of registration and ticket collection.
- Members of the public attending the event will be subject to security checks.
For more information on the registration process, log on to www.MarinaBaySands.com/CaptainMarvel.
In the meantime, join the conversation online about one of the most powerful superheroes in the Marvel Cinematic Universe with the hashtag #CaptainMarvelFanEvent and enjoy these Captain Marvel trailers and featurettes!